MN Badge

mumsnet

Saturday 18 May 2013

Cravings, cravings cravings!

So, even though I am only 9 weeks I am getting cravings already. It took me by surprise as I wasn't expecting them till later. So far I have craved

Apple crumble - This craving led to me to crying with happiness in the supermarket when I finally brought one after a week of craving it. It got to the point where people on come dine with me were eating it and I was sobbing my heart out because I didn't have any.

Fish cakes and beans - Now I normally hate fish with a passion but at the moment I cannot get enough of fish cakes with beans on top. I feel like it was food sent down from the gods and I will happily eat it every single day for the rest of my life.

Sausage roll - This was my first craving I had. I have never eaten a sausage roll before in my life but while I was out and about I had such a strong craving I couldn't ignore it. My fiance found it strange that I was craving something that I didn't even know the the taste of. That's pregnancy for you I guess.

Lemon Curd and Yorkshire Puddings - Yes you read that correctly. I wanted to eat pretty much a whole pot of lemon curd smothered onto at least 20 Yorkshire puddings in the space of an evening. Why on earth I wanted that I do not know.


There will probably be many more added to this list as the weeks progress but that's all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment